Born: 2000 | Start date: September 2018 | Length of stay: 9-10 months | Preferred area: Town, suburb or rural area | Driving license: Yes | Age group: No preference
– I’m taking care of young children (2-6 years) in our local sports club.
– I have been spending time with the children in the local youth work for 4 years an I’m responsible for organizing/planning events like trips and youth camps.
– Last year I taught refugee children in the elementary school in special lessons the German language.
– I love spending time with young children.
– I have gained experience in minding children.
– I am fascinated of the Norwegian nature and landscape as well as I am interested in the Norwegian language and culture.
– I love doing sports (I’m a member of a gymnastic and athletic sports club).
– I like to bake and cook, to sing, to spend time with my friends.
– I like spending time outside in the nature.
Dietary restrictions: Vegetarian
Would stay with single mother: Yes
Would stay with single dad: Yes
English level: Fair-Good